Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Start with a goodbye.


I have to begin with a goodbye because I am leave.
Sounds like an odd way for a beginning, but without a goodbye there would be no story.

Life is never going to be the same after this.

There are moments during life that change who we have been to who we will be and there is no turning back. And I am just on the brink of jumping from my current state to the next.

People ask if I am nervous and to be honest I don't feel nervous- not tonight, I am in the Lord's hands.

I would ask you to wish me luck, but I don't need it. I don't need luck when I have the Lord on my side.

Farewell.

I have left Mom in charge of this blog of mine, shall the games begin!

2 comments:

  1. So proud of you!!! You'll be amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to your other blog, I would be a public supporter. I would like to say Thank You for sharing your blog. You are very talented with expressing yourself, and many of your entries were inspiring to me. Your a beautiful young woman not only on the outside but the inside, and with your sweet spirit and your beautiful testimony, you are going to be a wonderful missionary. Megan Sampson ( Chelsea and Mishaelle sis.in.law)

    ReplyDelete